UBUD CULTURE PARK AND AMAZING TANAH LOT SUNSET TOURS
|Everyday, Tour Start : 12.30 PM||Duration Tours : 8 Hours|
Bali Half Day Tours will visiting of Ubud in the hilly region of Gianyar has also blossomed as a tourist attraction and is now considered to be the artistic and cultural center of Bali. This tour start by visiting Tohpati Village the center of hand weaving, Celuk Village the center of gold and silver handicraft, Singapadu Village traditional Balinese House where the people stay and live there, next the tour will be continued to Batuan Village the home of traditional painters. Bali Half Day Tours Package continued to Ubud to see Ubud local market, Ubud king palace, Tegenungan Village to see the natural waterfall, and village country side at the end of trip. Next stop to Taman Ayun Temple for the royal family temple it is built in 17 century by the king of Mengwi. The last stop at Tanah Lot Temple waiting for the most beautiful sunset in Bali. Dinner will be served at Jimbaran with fresh seafood barbecue or at Tanah Lot Restaurant
Tour Price : US $ 40/person ( all included )
This Tour Included : car with air condition, English Tour Guide, ticket, entrance fee. Donation sarong when entering the temple, lunch and dinner.
Term and Tour Condition :
- All of Our Tour is private car, that means just you and your family. No other participant.
- All price is already included 21% government tax and service.
- The payment is Cash Payment.
- The Payment can be done after in Bali.
- The Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- For The Single Traveler additional 50% charge.
- For Child ( 5-11 years old ) is 50% discount.
- For Infant under ( 4 years ) is free of charge.