UBUD AFTERNOON – KECAK FIRE AND LEGONG DINNER TOURS
|Everyday, Tour Start : 12.30 PM||Duration Tours : 8 Hours|
This Bali Half Day Tours visiting Tohpati Village for the center of traditional batik painting and hand weaving, next go to Celuk Village for gold and silver smith community, then we continue to the Batuan Village the home of traditional Balinese painters, Mas Village famous and talented with it is wood carving. The tour will be continue to Negara Village to explore coffee plantation ( like a cocoa, tea, species, other ). We go to Ubud Art Market and also Puri Saren or Ubud King Palace. Next to Tagallalang Village to see beautiful rice terrace view. Bali Half Day Tours will be continuous to Tegenungan Village with it is beautiful water fall and village country side, this water fall has a favorite tourist destination in Bali especially in Gianyar Regency. The last of the tour is visiting Batubulan Village to watching amazing Kecak and fire dance. Dinner will be served at Sanur with Indofood Dinner while watching Balinese Legong Dance or Seafood BBQ Dinner at Jimbaran with sea view.
Tour Price : US $ 40/person ( all included )
This Tour Included : car with air condition, English Tour Guide, ticket, entrance fee. Donation sarong when entering the temple, lunch and dinner.
Term and Tour Condition :
- All of Our Tour is private car, that means just you and your family. No other participant.
- All price is already included 21% government tax and service.
- The payment is Cash Payment.
- The Payment can be done after in Bali.
- The Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- For The Single Traveler additional 50% charge.
- For Child ( 5-11 years old ) is 50% discount.
- For Infant under ( 4 years ) is free of charge.