BEAUTIFUL TANAH LOT – UBUD CULTURE PARK – NATURAL WATERFALL – KECAK LEGONG DINNER
|Everyday, Tour Start : 12.00 PM||Duration The Tours : 9 Hours|
This Bali Half Day Tour will visit Tanah Lot temple a spectacular temple built on 16th century located on the huge rock in the ocean. Then we go to Mengwi for visiting The Royal Family Temple surrounded by beautiful garden. This tour continue to Ubud culture Park for visiting Puri Saren as we known Ubud King Palace, Wanara Wana also known as Monkey Forest that the habitat of monkey in Bali. And also we visit Ubud local market, this is a traditional market that located in the center of Ubud Village. Next we stop at Tegenungan Village to see the beautiful waterfall and also country side. Tegenungan is one of many amazing waterfalls in Bali. We drop to Batuan Village the home of painter community, and we also see the process of making the art design. And then last stop at Batubulan Village to watch Kecak and Fire Dance that performance by traditional dancer. Dinner will be served at Sanur by Indonesian Food with Balinese Legong or you can choose the dinner at Jimbaran by fresh BBQ seafood while see the beautiful panorama of Jimbaran Beach.
Tour Price : US $40/person ( all included )
This Tour Included : car with air condition, English Tour Guide, ticket, entrance fee, donation sarong when entering the temple, lunch or dinner.
Term and Tour Condition :
- All of Our Tour is private car, that means just you and your family. No other participant.
- All price is already included 21% government tax and service.
- The payment is Cash Payment.
- The Payment can be done after in Bali.
- The Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- For The Single Traveler additional 50% charge.
- For Child ( 5-11 years old ) is 50% discount.
- For Infant under ( 4 years ) is free of charge.